Friday, January 16, 2009

Scarlet Monastery

Last night I finally got to go to a dungeon! Scarlet Monastery in Tirisfal Glades (we did the Library). It was pretty cool because I'm about 10 levels lower than the people who invited me. At first I kept messing up because I haven't been to a dungeon in a long time, and I kept aggroing the mobs. They were about 5-6 levels higher than me and elite. Another mistake I made was I forgot to bring food for my pet lol which was kind of a stupid mistake but I was excited. Sadly I didn't get to finish the dungeon because they decided to start it at 11 at night, I have school the next day so it didn't really work well. Half an hour after we started one of our guys left leaving just 3 of us. After we wiped about 3 times than I had to go to bed. It wasn't one of my most successful runs but exciting needless to say because I haven't done an instance in a long time =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates